THINK MINI LOBSTERS! Raw, peeled, and tail on ready to go. Highly sought after Black Tiger shrimp are named for the black stripes on their shells and are known for their firm texture and rich, red color once prepared. Individually flash-frozen within hours of harvest to preserve the delicious natural, sweet flavor and firm, succulent texture.
2 lbs / 908g = (6/8 size)
COOKING & PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS
Overnight Thaw: Place bag on a leak-proof dish and thaw in refrigerator overnight. Remove shrimp from packaging and drain for 2 – 3 minutes.
Quick Thaw: Remove shrimp from packaging and place in colander under cold running water for 5 – 8 minutes or until thawed. Drain for 2 – 3 minutes.
• Heat 1 – 2 Tbsp of olive oil or butter over MEDIUM-HIGH heat
• Add shrimp and saute for 2 minutes per side, turning once; season to taste with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper
• Place shrimp in a single layer on a non-stick baking sheet; brush lightly with olive oil or melted butter and season to taste with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper
• Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C) or set to broil
• Bake/broil for 3 – 5 minutes, turning once
• Marinated shrimp in your favorite marinade for a maximum of 4 hours in the refrigerator
• Remove shrimp from marinade and grill over MEDIUM-HIGH heat for 2 – 3 minutes per side