How do I place a order?
- Place a order on online will be shipped out next business day. Deliveries are made Monday to Friday. For example order placed Monday will be delivered Tuesday. Orders placed Friday night on a long weekend will be delivered Tuesday for example. Any other questions please text me.
- You can pick up your order in Grande Prairie at 9917-112 Ave
Where do you deliver too?
- Grande Prairie is free delivery.
- Alberta is overnight, frozen hard, packed tight, and insulated.
What if I am not home?
- The meat is placed in a freezer bag that keeps it frozen. Some clients even leave a cooler outside for more protection and peace of mind.
Where do you get your meat from?
- Beef is from Crooked Creek. Pasture raised, barley finished, then aged. Superior Angus influenced artisan Beef.
- Bison is from Bezanson. Naturally grass raised, Grass & barley finished
- Seafood by Uncle Reg, Wild Caught from Vancouver Island.
- Elk comes from fourth creek hall. It is domestic that is how I can sell it
- Pork from Bear & Flower Farms, natural outdoor ranching.
- Lamb is from Valleyview, Free Roamed, grass raised.
Chicken from Ridge Valley, no hormones or antibiotic growth promoters. Raising the finest free-range chickens & turkeys in a humane environment